Playrix Armenia is a major game development company in Armenia. We are a member of the global Playrix family, which is one of the TOP 3 most successful mobile publishers in the world. More than 100 million people play our projects every month.
Our success is a result of the efforts of our outstanding team. More than 3000 professionals around the globe are solving unique tasks and setting new standards for the entire industry. You can work for Playrix Armenia from anywhere; at our office in Yerevan or remotely from any location.
We are looking for a QA specialist with a high sense of responsibility, the ability to find errors quickly, and a strong interest in the gaming industry.
The quality of the product is a priority for us. In this position you will be involved in testing mobile games played by millions of users, detecting bugs and eliminating them.
- game testing on iOS, Android and Amazon platforms;
- update and analysis of test documentation (test cases, check-lists);
- regular input and update of errors found in bug-trackers;
- active participation in activities aimed at improving all the processes of the team.
- ability to work with different platforms – IOS / Android / OS X.;
- QA theoretical knowledge or proof of participation in testing courses;
- testing / beta testing experience will be considered an advantage;
- technical background, knowledge of programming basics and principles of client-server interaction will be considered as an advantage;
- work experience in match 3, city builder, hidden objects genres, as well as interest in games will be considered an advantage.
- excellent health insurance for employees and their kids;
- full compensation of salary during the illness (in case of relevant health issue certificate);
- healthy snacks at our office;
- opportunity to work remotely/at the office or mixed formats;
- corporate computer devices both for remote and at office employees;
- gym expenses partial reimbursement;
- English and Russian language classes partial reimbursement;
- masterclasses/specialized trainings co-financing;
- annual Internal PlayrixCon conference participation;
- «MIF» e-library subscription;
- corporate psychologist.