Playrix Armenia is a major game development company in Armenia. We are a member of the global Playrix family, which is one of the TOP 3 most successful mobile publishers in the world. More than 100 million people play our projects every month.
Our success is a result of the efforts of our outstanding team. More than 3000 professionals around the globe are solving unique tasks and setting new standards for the entire industry. You can work for Playrix Armenia from anywhere; at our office in Yerevan or remotely from any location.
We are looking for a talented 3D animator with outstanding 3D modeling skills.
You can get acquainted with some of our project graphics here: https://www.artstation.com/playrix.
- creation of advanced 3D character animations (including facial animations, animations for body and clothing);
- graphics quality assurance;
- providing feedback and working on team advancement.
- 3+ years of professional experience in gaming or animation projects as a 3D Generalist or 3D Animator;
- strong skills in creating character animations in Maya;
- experience with rigging and skinning;
- experience with Adobe After Effects;
- strong skills in modeling, sculpting (lowpoly, highpoly);
- proficiency in one of the 3D modeling packages;
- strong skills in unwrapping and texturing;
- experience in development of materials, lighting and renders;
- experience with game engines, vfx (particles, physics, simulations) will be considered an advantage;
- artistic taste, sense of style and composition;
- portfolio with character animation samples.
- excellent health insurance for employees and their kids;
- full compensation of salary during the illness (in case of relevant health issue certificate);
- healthy snacks at our office;
- opportunity to work remotely/at the office or mixed formats;
- corporate computer devices both for remote and at office employees;
- gym expenses partial reimbursement;
- English and Russian language classes partial reimbursement;
- masterclasses/Specialized trainings co-financing;
- annual Internal PlayrixCon conference participation;
- «MIF» e-library subscription;
- corporate psychologist.