Playrix Armenia is a major game development company in Armenia. We are a member of the global Playrix family, which is one of the TOP 3 most successful mobile publishers in the world. More than 100 million people play our projects every month.
Our success is a result of the efforts of our outstanding team. More than 3000 professionals around the globe are solving unique tasks and setting new standards for the entire industry. You can work for Playrix Armenia from anywhere; at our office in Yerevan or remotely from any location.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist, who knows all aspects of the 3D graphics in gaming. Playrix games are popular with their high quality graphics, and our artists are working on a daily basis to comply with these standards.In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to work on creating graphics not only for the released projects, but also for the new games that are in the development stage.
You can get acquainted with some of our project graphics here: https://www.artstation.com/playrix.
- creating high and low poly models for different game objects and characters based on provided concept;
- UV unwrapping;
- creating hand painted textures;
- rendering 3D models in sprites and by overpainting with correct layering.
- portfolio with actual works, preferably in casual styling;
- high and low poly modeling skills, understanding of modeling features for anti-aliasing and animations;
- proficiency in 3D graphics packages — 3Ds Max, ZBrush, Maya, Blender;
- skills in texturing with ready unwrapping or models, also modifying properties of materials and lighting in textures;
- proficiency in Substance Painter and Photoshop;
- 3D model rendering with lighting and materials with the help of popular software: V-Ray, Mentalray and etc.;
- professional experience with 3D animations and basic knowledge of game engines will be considered an advantage.
- excellent health insurance for employees and their kids;
- full compensation of salary during the illness (in case of relevant health issue certificate);
- healthy snacks at our office;
- opportunity to work remotely/at the office or mixed formats;
- corporate computer devices both for remote and at office employees;
- gym expenses partial reimbursement;
- English and Russian language classes partial reimbursement;
- masterclasses/Specialized trainings co-financing;
- annual Internal PlayrixCon conference participation;
- «MIF» e-library subscription;
- corporate psychologist.