Playrix Armenia is a major game development company in Armenia. We are a member of the global Playrix family, which is one of the TOP 3 most successful mobile publishers in the world. More than 100 million people play our projects every month.
Our success is a result of the efforts of our outstanding team. More than 3000 professionals around the globe are solving unique tasks and setting new standards for the entire industry. You can work for Playrix Armenia from anywhere; at our office in Yerevan or remotely from any location.
We are looking for 2D Artists, who are ready to work on graphics at all stages – starting from the concept and ending up with the final draw. Playrix games are popular with their high quality graphics, and our artists are working on a daily basis to comply with these standards.In this position, you will have a unique opportunity to work on creating graphics not only for the released projects, but also for the new games that are in the development stage.
You can get acquainted with some of our project graphics here: https://www.artstation.com/playrix
- working on the main scenario of the game;
- creating dialogues and game textual content;
- expansion of the plot and visual content of locations;
- creating stories regarding the characters, objects and events;
- developing high quality gaming experience for the players together with the game designers.
- experience in writing scenarios, texts and dialogues;
- 1+ years of professional experience as a game designer or screenwriter;
- interest in games;
- willingness to develop skills in mobile game narrative design.
- existing portfolio;
- long-term experience in mobile f2p games.
- excellent health insurance for employees and their kids;
- full compensation of salary during the illness (in case of relevant health issue certificate);
- healthy snacks at our office;
- opportunity to work remotely/at the office or mixed formats;
- corporate computer devices both for remote and at office employees;
- gym expenses partial reimbursement;
- English and Russian language classes partial reimbursement;
- masterclasses/specialized trainings co-financing;
- annual Internal PlayrixCon conference participation;
- «MIF» e-library subscription;
- corporate psychologist.