Playrix Armenia is a major game development company in Armenia. We are a member of the global Playrix family, which is one of the TOP 3 most successful mobile publishers in the world. More than 100 million people play our projects every month.
Our success is a result of the efforts of our outstanding team. More than 3000 professionals around the globe are solving unique tasks and setting new standards for the entire industry. You can work for Playrix Armenia from anywhere; at our office in Yerevan or remotely from any location.
We are looking for experienced specialists with a background in motion design or animation, who are interested in developing their skills in gamedev. As a 2D Animator you will be responsible for giving life to our game environment. You will be working with a team of professionals and create mobile game hits.
You can get acquainted with some of our project graphics here: https://www.artstation.com/playrix.
- creating animations for the environmental objects and interfaces;
- creating VFX: object appearance and dissolving, working with mechanics of water, snow, lighting and etc.
- experience in working with animations and particle effects as a 2D Animator, VFX Artist, Motion Designer, Technical Artist;
- excellent understanding and application of basic principles of animations;
- sense of dynamics, forms, colors and overall composition;
- proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate (Flash) proficiency will be considered an advantage;
- VFX creation experience with game engines (Unity/Unreal/CryEngine and etc) will be considered an advantage.
- excellent health insurance for employees and their kids;
- full compensation of salary during the illness (in case of relevant health issue certificate);
- healthy snacks at our office;
- opportunity to work remotely/at the office or mixed formats;
- corporate computer devices both for remote and at office employees;
- gym expenses partial reimbursement;
- English and Russian language classes partial reimbursement;
- masterclasses/Specialized trainings co-financing;
- annual Internal PlayrixCon conference participation;
- «MIF» e-library subscription;
- corporate psychologist.